Garlic is a favourite of thrifty creative cooks. A single good-sized head is potent enough to flavour a week’s worth of dishes, everything from soup to stir-fry, meat, chicken, pasta sauce, vinaigrette, croutons, and butter for garlic bread
These are the Benefits of Garlic
1. Decreases the risk of cardiovascular disease by:
a) lowering blood cholesterol.
b) lowering blood triglycerides.
c) thinning the blood.
d) lowering high blood pressure.
e) increasing circulation in the limbs.
2. Decreases cold and flu symptoms; assists in fighting off infections by:
increasing the activity of various immune cells in the body.
3. Protects the nervous system:
Memory-enhancing effects of aged garlic extract have been shown using laboratory models. Anti-ageing effects have been shown in animal studies.
4. Demonstrates antimicrobial activity:
It has been shown to kill the yeast, Candida, both in test tubes and in living animal models. Applied topically, it has demonstrated antibacterial properties.
5. Assists in preventing cancer in humans:
In China and Italy, its consumption has been significantly correlated with decreased risk of stomach cancer.
6. Protects the body from toxins by:
a) Increasing the activity of enzymes and cells that function to detoxify foreign chemicals.
b) Functioning as an antioxidant that destroys free radicals, which have been suggested to contribute to heart disease and cancer, as well as the ageing process.
c) Defending cells from radiation damage.
7. Do you have diabetics?
Endeavor to be taken three cloves of garlic before eating in the morning with empty stomach and you will see dramatic changes in your health.
Latest posts by Abiodun Odeyemi (see all)
- How To Increase Fertility, See The Simple Secrets - July 18, 2018
- Are You Really In Demand of Jobs? See How The Smart Ones Are Getting Quick Jobs - July 11, 2018
- 4 Steps Solution To Life-Time Enduring Achievements and Accomplishments - March 2, 2018