See How To Boost Sperm Production Naturally
Are you discouraged because you have been told by doctor that have low sperm count and that you can’t be a father? Please settle your mind because in this article you will discover how to increase sperm count naturally fast. I believe by the time you finish reading this article you will find solution to your problem and joy will come to your family.
Please, make sure you practice everything you will discover from this article on how to increase sperm count and take them serious.
Sperm Count is one of the most important characteristics in male fertility. Research shows that in more than half of infertility issues in couples, low sperm count is the cause.
According to the World Health Organization, sperm count of more than 15 million sperms per milliliters in considered normal.
In semen analysis which is a test for sperm quality to find the underlying cause of male infertility, the following parameters are measured: sperm count, sperm motility, sperm morphology, volume, fructose level and pH.
Several environmental, lifestyle and medical causes can lower the sperm count significantly.
Here is a List of the most Common causes of Low Sperm Count:
- Drugs such as cocaine and marijuana
- Drinking alcohol
- Exteneded uses of computers and laptops
- Long-term sitting, such as driving and bicycling for a long time
- Medical issues:
varicocele, infections, inflammation of testicleostate, ejaculation issues, anti-sperm antibodies, tumors, homonal imbalance, gluten intoleance and some medications.
One common issue about the difficulty in producing babies amongst married couples is the low sperm count and sperm quality.
Exercise and a healthy diet can help you to increase sperm count.
Here we gathered a list of 8 Common Foods to Increase your Sperm Count Naturally Fast.
The simplest way to increase your sperm count is to drink ample water each day. It’s necessary to keep your body hydrated in order to boost the functioning of cells, including sperm.
Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day can increase your sperm to go a long way especially when taken in the morning immediately you wake up.
Eggs help increase sperm count and improve fertility. Eggs are rich in vitamin E, a deficiency of which is responsible for testicular tissue degeneration.
The antioxidant quality of vitamin E helps counteract the negative effects of free radicals on sperm and egg and therefore this vitamin is considered one of the most important nutrients to increase sperm count naturally.
3. Ginseng for Boosting Sperm Quality:
The popular Asian Ginseng plant has been used by the Chinese in the cure of many ailments. No wonder it is making this list.
It is a powerful herb known for its extraordinary effects on improving virility in men. It increases sex drive and also enhances your $exual performance.
As a lover of garlic, the all round health effect is laudable. It is a very effective condiment that has been used for many years in the treatment various physical ailments including heart problems and respiratory infections.
What most people don’t know is that it is also a potent aphrodisiac and very effective in boosting sperm volume.
As mentioned earlier, walnuts contain arginine that helps in the increased production of sperm and also boosts semen volume. Walnuts also contain Omega-3 fatty acids which help increase blood flow to the penis.
They also possess twice the antioxidant power of other nuts. An amazing fact about walnuts is that having 7 walnuts a day lowers cholesterol and the risk of heart attack.
Bananas are effective at increasing sperm count, since they contain a rare enzyme called Bromelain. Bromelain is also found in pineapples, and mostly in their stem. Beromelain is a natural anti-inflammatory enzyme which also boosts greater production of the male X hormone, testosterone (Source: Dr. Oz).
Bananas are also a riurm producing ability and increases stamina significantly.
7. Fatty Fish:
A study published in the Journal of Nutrition found that men eating a higher amount of oily fish experience a boost in their sperm count by a massive 65% and the interesting part is that getting result is almost immediate because when you eat a fatty fish containing about 10% fat, you can get the boost by the night of that same day.
Amazing? Yeah, I thought so too.
The best fish for fats that contain the DHA and omega-3s include salmon, swordfish, tuna and sardines.
8. Carrot and Leafy Vegetables:
If you are truly serious about improving your fertility and increase sperm count ,then a diet rich in vitamin A must be regularly consumed by you. Carrot is one vegetable loaded with this nutrient.
1.Avoid overheating your testicles. There’s a reason our testicles rest outside our bodies: they need to stay a bit cooler than the rest of our internal organs. When testicles get too warm, they aren’t able to produce as much sperm. There are a number of ways to make sure your testicles don’t get overheated:
- Don’t wear tight pants and jeans.
- Wear loose, cotton boxer shorts instead of briefs.
- Sleep without underwear so that your testicles stay cooler.
- Avoid hot baths and saunas.
2. Reduce chemical exposure
The semen of the average man today has half the sperm, and of poorer quality, than 50 years ago.
This is believed to be caused by exposure to xenoestrogens (PCBs, DDT, dioxin, other pesticides, plastics and industrial pollutants) that mimic the effects of estrogen. You can prevent or minimize the impact of xenoestrogens on your health by doing the following:
- Avoid plastic containers for food storage, plastic bottles, wraps and utensils.
- Use office paper products whitened without chlorine.
- Use only non-bleached coffee filters, paper, napkins and toilet tissue to reduce dioxin exposure.
- Avoid chlorinated tap water, chlorine bleach and other chlorinated products; use hydrogen peroxide as an alternative.
- Eat organic food as much as possible to avoid pesticides and herbicides.
- Avoid synthetic deodorants and cosmetics; use only organic products whenever possible.
- Avoid animal products with a high fat content that contain hormones, especially conventional milk and dairy products, chicken, beef and pork.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- Avoid fried, charcoal-broiled or barbecued forms of cooking.
- Eat lots of foods high in antioxidants (carotenes, vitamins A, C, E and selenium) such as green leafy vegetables, kale, carrots, citrus, broccoli, cauliflower and yams.
3. Improve diet
Getting plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes can help boost fertility. Also avoid tobacco, refined carbohydrates, coffee, tea, alcohol and foods with artificial additives.
Maintain your ideal weight. Food deprivation in men leads to a loss of sex drive and structural changes to reproductive tissue leading to infertility.
Obesity, on the other hand, can be associated with a low sperm count and impotence, possibly because of higher temperatures caused by excess fat near the testes.
4. Exercise regularly
According to the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, regular exercise (five times a week for at least 45 minutes) and a healthy diet enhance fertility by keeping body weight at normal levels and relieving stress and anxiety.
Excessive amounts of exercise (marathon running and associated training) can be a cause of infertility because it can lead to amenorrhea (absence of menstruation) in women and a lowered sperm count in men.
If you are not sure what type of exercise is best for you, get yourself a personal trainer. He or she can give you an exercise program to bring your weight and fitness levels into the ideal range.
5. Take nutritional supplements
For men, the most important supplemental nutrients to enhance fertility are vitamin C and zinc. Vitamin C (2,000 to 6,000 milligrams daily) helps prevent sperm from clumping or sticking together, thus improving the chances for fertility.
Zinc supplementation (100 to 200 mg daily) has been shown to increase testosterone levels, sperm count and sperm motility. High zinc sources include oysters, organ meats, lean beef, turkey, lamb, herring, wheat germ, legumes and nuts.
Arginine is an amino acid the body produces from the digestion of protein. It is found in high amounts in the head of the sperm. Although not available as a supplement in Canada, arginine has been shown to help low sperm counts and poor motility. In high doses, arginine is also a potent dilator of arteries, leading to better erections. Food sources of arginine include nuts, chocolate, meat, poultry, fish and dairy.
Other nutrients that have been shown to improve sperm counts include essential fatty acids (9 to 12 grams daily), chromium (1,000 mcg daily), selenium (200 mcg daily), copper (2 mg daily), vitamin E (800 IU daily), coenzyme Q10 (400 mg daily) and B-complex vitamins (50 mg daily), especially vitamin B12 (1,000 mcg daily).
6. Try herbal helpers to boost male fertility
The herbs listed below may be effective for improving erections, sexual desire, blood flow to the sexual organs and general sexual health with virtually no side-effects:
- panax ginseng (Korean ginseng): 500 milligrams, 1 to 3 capsules daily
- saw palmetto berry: 80 mg, 1 to 2 capsules daily
- muira puama: 500 mg, 3 to 6 capsules daily
- ginkgo biloba extract: 250 mg, 1 to 3 capsules daily
- rhodiola rosea: 500 mg, 1 to 3 capsules daily
- nutmeg: 500 mg, 1 capsule daily
- horny goat weed: 500 mg, 1 capsule daily
- elk antler velvet: 500 mg, 1 to 3 capsules daily
- Tribulus terrestris: 500 mg, 1 to 3 capsules daily
Since sperm formation takes almost three months, it will take at least this amount of time before experiencing the benefits of a nutrient supplementation program.
- A Smart Way To Earn Each Time People Buy Airtime, Data,Recharge Dstv, Electricity Bill Payment E.t.c In Nigeria Without Huge Capital - May 4, 2021
- Learn How To Make Your Share VTU Business in Nigeria With Little Or No Capital - March 13, 2020
- Buy Prepaid Electricity Bills Online- Anytime, Day or Night - January 28, 2020