Dear reader, do you know that the plan of God for you is to live wealthy and healthy life? God expressed this to Adam and Eve before they fell in garden of Eden, the children of Israel also enjoyed this in the wilderness before they misbehaved and God had to change hand to them.
God also said in the book of Jeremiah 29:11 that “He knows the thought He thinks towards you not of evil but peace to give you an expected end”. Never bargain with the enemies(Satan, demons, flesh and blood e.t.c) for this great plan of God for you.
Are you sick and in poverty presently? Please don’t accept this as your destiny .This is never the plan of God for you, it is the work of the Devil or your own fault may be due to your disobedience, nonchalant attitude to health principles e.t.c. Whatever may be the cause of your present state of health or finance I have good news for you if you can follow the steps I will give to you, believe me you ,will be totally free.
These are the signs of unhealthy body:
Your lips can say a lot about your health. Severely cracked, dry lips may be a reaction to medication, an occupational hazard (if you’re a brass musician), or a symptom of allergy, infection, or other conditions. Cracking at the corners of the mouth may be a symptom of Sjögren’s (pronounced SHOW-grens) syndrome, an immune system disorder. Sjögren’s causes dry eyes and dry mouth, as well as joint pain and dry skin. As many as 4 million Americans—mostly women—have this condition.
A foul mouth
Bad teeth and gums aren’t just signs of poor oral hygiene. Your mouth could be saying nasty things about your heart and bones.
In 2010, Scottish researchers reporting in the British Medical Journal found that tooth brushing lowers the risk of heart disease. Compared with twice-a-day brushers, people who brushed less frequently had a 70% greater risk of heart disease or death from heart disease. Tooth loss also can signal osteoporosis. Missing teeth may mean jawbone density can no longer support a mouthful of pearly whites.
Large hands and feet
You would worry, and rightly so, if a loved one developed a protruding jaw, a prominent forehead, and out-of-proportion hands and feet. All are classic signs of acromegaly, a hormonal disorder that occurs in adults when the pituitary gland makes too much growth hormone.
But would you notice the person’s change in appearance? Because it’s such a rare disorder—and because changes in bone and soft tissue occur slowly over time—it doesn’t dawn on people and often goes undetected, says Andrea Utz, MD, PhD, director of the Vanderbilt Pituitary Center at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville.
Sometimes a mole is just a harmless growth. Other moles signal the presence of skin cancer. Which ones mean trouble?
Look for growths that are asymmetrical, have an irregular border, vary in color, have a diameter larger than 6 millimeters (one-quarter inch), or are changing or evolving. Melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, may exhibit one or more of these features. People should tell their doctor if they notice any changes on their skin, advises the National Cancer Institute.
They’re a window into your health, so when your eyes—specifically the whites of your eyes—turn yellow, there’s reason to suspect trouble.
In adults, it can be a sign of liver disease, such as hepatitis or cirrhosis. It can also mean that the ducts that ferry bile away from the liver are blocked. Anyone with yellowing of the eyes should see their physician for further evaluation.
Signs of Healthy Body:
Good looks, Good Health?
Good health often is reflected in an attractive, youthful appearance. So you might be tempted to blame aging and stress for facial lines, unsightly fingernails, or hair loss when, in fact, these flaws can signal underlying health issues, says integrative medicine specialist Molly M. Roberts, MD, of the Institute for Health & Healing, in San Francisco, and president of the American Holistic Medical Association.
“It’ll start by whispering, then it’ll start talking, and, if you don’t pay attention, it’ll start yelling and shouting, and then you’ve got an illness,” she says.
A healthy body helps you to maintain a healthy energy level. When you’re feeding your body the right nutrition, getting enough sleep and exercising regularly, you’ll have enough energy to tackle your daily tasks. Fatigue is often the side effect of minor problems, like sleep deprivation, but it can also be the symptom of a much more serious health problem, according to the Elsevier Health Sciences book “Toward Healthy Aging.” If you notice a sudden change in your energy level, schedule an appointment with your doctor to find the cause.
Skin, Hair and Teeth
When you live an unhealthy lifestyle, some of the telltale signs of your poor health will be evident on your skin, nails and hair. Each requires a high degree of healthy nutrients to look their best. If your diet is lacking, you may notice that your skin looks dull and splotchy, your nails are weak and your hair is brittle and prone to breakage. Your skin, hair and nails require protein, iron and a variety of other nutrients to look healthy and stay strong, so if you notice that they look different, consult your doctor and prepare to reform your diet and lifestyle.
A healthy body begets a sharp mind. When you keep your body in good repair, eat properly and sleep well, you can count on a better brain as you age. Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals help preserve brain tissue, while exercise and fitness can help slow mental decline as it increases blood flow to the brain. Preventive measures now can help ensure that you stay sharp and active as you age due to the healthy body, healthy mind combination.
Your vital signs are the ones your doctor will most often check at a checkup or upon your admittance into a health-care facility. Your blood pressure, oxygen levels, pulse and temperature all tell a health-care professional how healthy your body is at any given moment. Medline Plus outlines a range of what is considered normal when it comes to your vital signs. Your blood pressure should be around 120/80 mm/Hg, your breathing should be around 12 to 18 breaths per minute, your pulse should be between 60 and 80 beats per minute and your temperature should be between 97.8 and 99.1 degrees Fahrenheit.
These are the Steps to Stay Healthy:
- Make sure you make your way right with God because you can’t fight with your maker and prosper.
- Develop listening habit to hear instruction from God concerning any situation in your life you may find yourself see Psalm 32:8 because He has different means of dealing with different persons as well as situation and circumstances .
- Avoid over eating, give at least two hours after full meal before taking anything and 30 minutes after taking fruits.
- Practice water therapy, it really works. You can contact me if you need more information about this.
- Sleep well. An adult is expected to sleep for at least six hours per day.
- Maintain regular time of sleeping .
- Eat balance diet : please limit eating fast food like fish pie ,meat pie ,indomie, biscuit e.t.c. Eat well prepared meal, much vegetable and fruits .
- Temporarily give your body system rest i.e practice fasting occasionally as this will enable your body to detoxify (heal itself) .
- Limit drugs taking, let your food be your drugs.
- Please avoid negative emotions such as bitterness ,grudging ,malice, they have serious effects on your spirit, soul and body more than you may aware .In allshell, practice forgiveness.
- Maintain positive thoughts towards yourself and others.
- Maintain positive mindset in all situations and circumstances.
Remember you are specially made! You have what it takes to live wealthy and healthy life. God bless you.
- A Smart Way To Earn Each Time People Buy Airtime, Data,Recharge Dstv, Electricity Bill Payment E.t.c In Nigeria Without Huge Capital - May 4, 2021
- Learn How To Make Your Share VTU Business in Nigeria With Little Or No Capital - March 13, 2020
- Buy Prepaid Electricity Bills Online- Anytime, Day or Night - January 28, 2020